Some Introductory Letter Composition Do’s and Don’ts
- Do try to keep it fairly short, if you are sending more than a 1 – 1.5 pages, it’s too much. If you send a 7-8 page introductory letter, this alone can scare off 90% of women.
- Do personalize it, you’ll need to focus on keywords she uses in her advertisement. Refer to her profile.
- Don’t get into topics that might be very controversial. For example, all the Russian women like sex but don’t walk around telling it to strangers. Leave this topic for the future.
- Don’t talk bad about all the women you dated, don’t get into the details of past relations, etc., you can talk about it later.
- Don’t try to tell everything. It’s an introductory letter, not a biography.
- Leave out poems that might not be translated well.
- Ask questions. In this case a woman will know what to write you in reply.
- Use simple English. Use hard not arduous, simple not unadorned.
- Use a spell checker, it’s hard to find the meaning of a misspelled word.
- Print your letter making it easy to read if you send it by regular mail.
- Use our service of sending multiple letters if you want to send the same letter to several ladies.